ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed queue problem with peerClassLoading enabled
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 12:39:08 GMT
I am not sure what behavior we want to achieve here. Do we want to disable
cache peer class loading for binary marshalling altogether? This
restriction is safe to remove only if user chooses to work exclusively with
Binary object representation.

If user still wants to work with class object representation, SHARED or
CONTINUOUS deployment mode is still a requirement for the same reasons it
was a requirement before.