ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite-1.5 Release
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 16:22:41 GMT
Hi folks,

I merged performance optimizations for tx mode which gave up to 5%
improvement for tx-put benchmark to ignite-1.5.

I also pushed finalizaing changes to Binary configuration in ignite-1945
branch and currently waiting for TC. If all is ok, will cooperate with
Vladimir Ozerov and merge changes tomorrow.