ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java.lang.NullPointerException or java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 08:49:59 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:14 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhdanov@apache.org> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> We are still facing issues with quiet logging mode. Can anyone
> add information on java runtime and OS to quiet mode?
>

Yakov, I completely agree. I think this would be a good newbie ticket. Can
you please create it?


>
>
> --Yakov
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Andrey Gura <agura@gridgain.com>
> Date: 2015-11-04 0:10 GMT+03:00
> Subject: Re: java.lang.NullPointerException or
> java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
> To: user@ignite.apache.org
>
>
> Brad,
>
> It is JIT compiler bug. I have exactly the same behavior under JRE IBM J9
> 8.0-1.10.
>
> If you also have this problem under IBM JRE as work around you can just
> disable JIT using flag JVM option -Xnojit (not for performance tests or
> production of course).
>
> Also could you please share with me information about your environment (OS,
> JRE version, JRE vendor)?
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:12 PM, brad.peters <brad@petersvision.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I am working with the basic Put/Get example.  It all works find on my
> local
> > machine but when I copy to my server and try to execute I get either a
> > NullPointer or IllegalMonitorState exception.  I checked that the java
> > versions are the same.  Do you have any suggestions that might help me?
> > Here is the output I get.
> >
> >
> > Nov 03, 2015 3:08:23 PM java.util.logging.LogManager$RootLogger log
> > SEVERE: Failed to resolve default logging config file:
> > config/java.util.logging.properties
> > [15:08:23]    __________  ________________
> > [15:08:23]   /  _/ ___/ |/ /  _/_  __/ __/
> > [15:08:23]  _/ // (7 7    // /  / / / _/
> > [15:08:23] /___/\___/_/|_/___/ /_/ /___/
> > [15:08:23]
> > [15:08:23] ver. 1.4.0#20150924-sha1:c2def5f6
> > [15:08:23] 2015 Copyright(C) Apache Software Foundation
> > [15:08:23]
> > [15:08:23] Ignite documentation: http://ignite.apache.org
> > [15:08:23]
> > [15:08:23] Quiet mode.
> > [15:08:23]   ^-- To see **FULL** console log here add
> -DIGNITE_QUIET=false
> > or "-v" to ignite.{sh|bat}
> > [15:08:23]
> > [15:08:23] Configured plugins:
> > [15:08:23]   ^-- None
> > [15:08:23]
> > [15:08:24] Security status [authentication=off, communication
> > encryption=off]
> > [15:08:24] Performance suggestions for grid  (fix if possible)
> > [15:08:24] To disable, set -DIGNITE_PERFORMANCE_SUGGESTIONS_DISABLED=true
> > [15:08:24]   ^-- Disable peer class loading (set
> 'peerClassLoadingEnabled'
> > to false)
> > [15:08:24]
> > [15:08:24] To start Console Management & Monitoring run
> > ignitevisorcmd.{sh|bat}
> > [15:08:24]
> > [15:08:24] Ignite node started OK (id=9febf13f)
> > [15:08:24] Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=40,
> > heap=10.0GB]
> > Cache name: CachePutGetExample
> >
> > >>> Cache put-get example started.
> > Nov 03, 2015 3:08:25 PM org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLogger error
> > SEVERE: <CachePutGetExample> Unexpected exception during cache update
> > java.lang.NullPointerException
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.lockEntries(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:2169)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1109)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1068)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.mapSingle(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:462)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.access$1200(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:73)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$UpdateState.map(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:880)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.mapOnTopology(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:422)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.map(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:291)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$14.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:844)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$14.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:842)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.asyncOp(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:648)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsync0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:842)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.putAsync0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:381)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.putAsync(GridCacheAdapter.java:2417)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.put(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:357)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2123)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.put(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1011)
> >         at
> > project.ignite.CachePutGetExample.putGet(CachePutGetExample.java:59)
> >         at
> > project.ignite.CachePutGetExample.main(CachePutGetExample.java:36)
> >
> > [15:08:25] Ignite node stopped OK [uptime=00:00:01:36]
> > Exception in thread "main"
> > org.apache.ignite.cache.CachePartialUpdateException: Failed to update
> keys
> > (retry update if possible).: [8176]
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheUtils.convertToCacheException(GridCacheUtils.java:1608)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.cacheException(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1744)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.put(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1018)
> >         at
> > project.ignite.CachePutGetExample.putGet(CachePutGetExample.java:59)
> >         at
> > project.ignite.CachePutGetExample.main(CachePutGetExample.java:36)
> > Caused by: class
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.CachePartialUpdateCheckedException:
> > Failed to update keys (retry update if possible).: [8176]
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$UpdateState.addFailedKeys(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:1173)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$UpdateState.onResult(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:652)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.onResult(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:351)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$2.apply(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:465)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$2.apply(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:463)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1256)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1068)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.mapSingle(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:462)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.access$1200(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:73)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture$UpdateState.map(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:880)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.mapOnTopology(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:422)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.map(GridNearAtomicUpdateFuture.java:291)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$14.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:844)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache$14.apply(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:842)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.asyncOp(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:648)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsync0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:842)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.putAsync0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:381)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.putAsync(GridCacheAdapter.java:2417)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.put(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:357)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCacheAdapter.put(GridCacheAdapter.java:2123)
> >         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.IgniteCacheProxy.put(IgniteCacheProxy.java:1011)
> >         ... 2 more
> >         Suppressed: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:
> Failed
> > to
> > update keys on primary node.
> >                 at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridNearAtomicUpdateResponse.addFailedKeys(GridNearAtomicUpdateResponse.java:366)
> >                 at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1254)
> >                 ... 17 more
> >                 Suppressed: java.lang.NullPointerException
> >                         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.lockEntries(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:2169)
> >                         at
> >
> >
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.atomic.GridDhtAtomicCache.updateAllAsyncInternal0(GridDhtAtomicCache.java:1109)
> >                         ... 17 more
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > View this message in context:
> >
> http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/java-lang-NullPointerException-or-java-lang-IllegalMonitorStateException-tp1830.html
> > Sent from the Apache Ignite Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Andrey Gura
> GridGain Systems, Inc.
> www.gridgain.com
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message