ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request add me to development list
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:20:17 GMT
Prabhat,

It looks like you are incorrectly subscribed to the dev list and I always
have to manually approve your emails before they get distributed.

Can you please try subscribing again by sending an email to
dev-subscribe@ignite.apache.org. Please make sure to follow the simple
instructions in the reply email.

D.