ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP-REST sql query ID problem
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:31:38 GMT
On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:46 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yzhdanov@apache.org> wrote:

> We can use IgniteUuid qryId = IgniteUuid.fromUuid(clientId);
>
> and restrict page requests for queries submitted from other clients. I.e.
> throw exception if qryId.globalId() != clientId

Yakov, I think it is inconvenient to pass UUID in a query string. How about
we use node order, defined by ClusterNode.order() method? Essentially,
instead of passing just the queryID, REST client will also pass the
nodeOrder parameter.

On the server side, we check that the received node order should be equal
to the local node order. If not, then error. This approach will have the
same behavior we do right now, and will also fix the bug mentioned by
Alexey.