ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IgniteMultiMap design
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:48:09 GMT
On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:46 AM, Vladisav Jelisavcic <vladisavj@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Dmitriy,
>
> it sounds excellent, I would like to do it,
> but I would like to implement ReentrantLock first:
>
> What do you think?

Vladisav, this sounds great! Both, ReentrantLock and ReentrantReadWriteLock
are pretty important data structures that Ignite should support.

Can you please assign the IGNITE-642 to yourself and unassign the
IGNITE-640 to see if someone else in the community will be interested in
picking it up in the mean time?