ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Hello!
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 07:15:19 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

Please properly subscribe to the dev list (this way I will not have to
manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to “
dev-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

You should get familiar with Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Once you got familiar and were able to run a few examples, you should pick
a Jira ticket you would like to start on. Send an email to the dev list, so
we can add you as a contributor in Jira.

You can find interesting tickets to get started here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#pick-ticket

Looking forward to your contributions!

Regards,
Denis