ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2015 02:19:47 GMT
Hi:

On the Ignite Development Manual of the simplified chinese localization,
I have the first part of the 'basic concepts' translation is completed,
the second part of the 'cluster' has been translated, the content is
being carried out.

Some people suggest that I translate directly on the readme.io, because
I'm here to visit the readme.io speed is slower, and the other readme
uses a hybrid online editing mode, for the consideration of the
translation speed, I use pure markdown to write. In view of the effect
of readme.io is better, but I have limited time, if there is a volunteer
in the community will be willing to convert pure markdown to readme, and
help me do the translation of the audit, will be a very good thing.

If no one is willing to do this more tedious work, I plan to convert
pure markdown to html, like mail attachments, and then the official put
a link to my page is OK.

在 15/11/9 15:29, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM, 姜 为 <ydswcy513@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dmitriy:
>>
>>          I create https://apacheignitecn.readme.io/docs <
>> https://apacheignitecn.readme.io/docs> for translate Chinese.
>>
> Thanks, I will add the link to Ignite website, once we have something to
> publish.
>

>>          And http://apacheignite.readme.io/ <http://apacheignite.readme.io/>
>> have plans to do international translate?
>>
> I don’t think readme.io supports this feature.
>

>>> 在 2015年11月8日,下午5:38,Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
写道:

>>> The committers will review the edits.

>> can
>>>>
>>> This is OK, any improvement to the documentation helps.

>> use

>> between
>> grid.
>> the