ignite-dev mailing list archives

From 李玉珏@163 <18624049...@163.com>
Subject about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 12:38:37 GMT
Hi:

I am a software architecter from China, is very interested in Ignite,
Ignite design is very good, very powerful, is a very potential
technology, I hope to promote the promotion of Ignite in China through
the translation of Ignite's documentation, so that Ignite can be used as
soon as possible by more people in china.
I have launched a translation project on the oschina.net, for the
management of the Chinese version of the documentation, address is:
http://git.oschina.net/liyuj/ignite-doc-cn, has been a part of the
translation of the BasicConcepts, I will try to speed up the
translation, the end of this year will be 1.4.0 version of the manual
translation is completed.
I hope that the official of Ignite can be placed on the official website
of the Chinese manual, which is more convenient for more people to see him!

Thanks!