ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kornev <andrewkor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Cluster group affinity
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 15:46:42 GMT
Thanks, Andrey! This definitely helps.

It's just that implementing such a simple feature in the "user space" feels awkward and requires
intimate knowledge of  fairly low-level details of how things work in the current version.

Just curios, how about providing an override for Ignite.affinity() method that ClusterGroup?
Is there something fundamentally wrong about calculating the affinity for an arbitrary collection
of nodes (such as a ClusterGroup is)?

Regards
Andrey