ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pulin Dani <pulin.d...@outlook.com>
Subject Hello
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:38:47 GMT
Hi,

I am Pulin Dani from USA. I have 8+ years of experience on Java Technologies.

When I started working on Pivotal Gemfire, I got to know about Apache Ignite project and want
to try how to contribute in Apache Ignite.

I am always passionate about Caching technologies like GemFire, HazelCast etc.

Hadoop is my another passion and have been practising Hadoop for last 6 months.

Let me know if I would be useful to any part of Apache Ignite.

Look forward for many success stories of Ignite.

Thanks,

Pulin