ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: GIT branch audit
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:16:47 GMT
Folks,

I've reviewed branches.

Branches under [1] refer to already Closed tickets (61 branches).
Branches under [2] don't refer to any Jira (34 branches).

I think someone with commiter-rights should remove branches from [1].
Branches from [2] should be deleted by branch creators.

[1]
ignite-1010 Wrong result for ServiceExample when it start without remote
node <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1010> ignite-1182
control-center-agent: user should be able to specify loggin configuration
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1182> ignite-1197
GridDhtInvalidPartitionException in GridDhtLocalPartition.release
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1197> ignite-187 GridManager
should be able to add custom attributes
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-187> ignite-274 Cleanup Visor
code with "TODO GG-9141"
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-274> ignite-275
Rework Visor events collector logic to be flexible
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-275> ignite-282 Restore
IgfsSizeSelfTest test
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-282> ignite-285
Near cache entry is not removed after READ_COMMITTED transaction
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-285> ignite-560-1 Assert in
GridCacheMapEntry.innerUpdate (invalid entry)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-560> ignite-663 Need fix
build under jdk 8. <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-663>
ignite-737
ClusterGroup.forDataNodes() returns empty cluster group for daemon node
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-737> ignite-80 Hangs on queue
creation in multinode tests
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-80> ignite-80-1 Hangs on
queue creation in multinode tests
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-80> ignite-889 Value is not
loaded from store in pessimistic transaction if loadPreviousValue is false
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-889> ignite-983 Add
translation of primitive types to object types.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-983> ignite-1159 Redundant
MVCC queue iteration may be removed
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1159> ignite-45-streaming
Support start/close/destroy cache at runtime
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-45> ignite-970 Restore IPC
shared memory TCP communication SPI
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-970> ignite-1002 Deserialized
CachesFilter doesn't have reference to Ignite instance
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1002> ignite-728 Need to
reimplement CREATE-TIME-TTL as eviction policy
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-728> ignite-868 Fix
GridUpdateNotifierSelfTest.testNotifier
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-868> ignite-956 Make version
of scalar compatible with scala 2.10
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-956> ignite-456 [Public TC]
Need to complete patch validation mechanism.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-456> ignite-488 Configure
TeamCity to run suites on demand under java8
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-488> ignite-648-failover
Implement framework for multi JVM unit tests
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-648> ignite-648-fix Implement
framework for multi JVM unit tests
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-648> ignite-648-putAll
Implement framework for multi JVM unit tests
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-648> ignite-664 [TC] Need to
split Ignite cache suite
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-664> ignite-695
Enable broken tests with TODOs and mute them on TC (TestSuites)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-695> ignite-837 Remote node
do not send EVT_NODE_LEFT when stopping.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-837> ignite-867 Configure RAT
to not fail builds before test run.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-867> ignite-1462 Hide
Portable API in Ignite 1.4 release
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1462> ignite-909 Support
HadoopExternalSplit in HadoopV2Context to get pig jobs to function
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-909> ignite-888 Web interface
to monitoring cluster state.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-888> ignite-1061 XML
configuration is loaded multiple times when using IgniteContext
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1061> ignite-1198 Spark
integration: problem when create instance with ignite default config
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1198> ignite-1490 Memory
leaks during load testing (+ nearcache)
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1490> ignite-410 Need to
remove NIOBackpressureControl
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-410> ignite-1173 Hive over
Ignite integration should be documented in public
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1173> ignite-1269
ignite-hadoop assembly needs to include ignite-indexing
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1269> ignite-665 Integrate
Ignite with BigTop. <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-665>
ignite-1046
Docker container for Ignite
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1046> ignite-323 Add SSL
support to communication SPI
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-323> ignite-323-bench Add SSL
support to communication SPI
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-323> ignite-632 Ignite
internals may call internal API on stop which may cause NPE
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-632> ignite-721
Ignite.destroyCache hang when set FairAffinity Function
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-721> ignite-112 Move all
query unit tests to new API
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-112> ignite-624 'Union' and
'Union all' do not supported in SqlFieldsQuery
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-624> ignite-698 Need to make
sure to ignore "select ...' in SqlQuery.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-698> ignite-699 Need to make
sure that full caches are not copied to client nodes
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-699> ignite-713-gridtests
[Unused tests] Children of GridCacheAbstractFieldsQuerySelfTest are never
used <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-713> ignite-1019
Resources are not injected on cache store factory
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1019> ignite-1076
classnames-jdk.properties missing java.sql classes
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1076> ignite-1286 Platforms
.Net: Create solution and empty projects "core", "test", "test-runner"
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1286> ignite-498 "Failed to
retrieve file's data block" error on igfs:// when amount of used igfs://
space is close to maximum
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-498> ignite-1097
IgniteFuture.chain() unwraps exceptions incorrectly.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1097> ignite-1165 Assertion
error is thrown in OFFHEAP_TIERED mode and near cache enabled.
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1165> ignite-37 Improve
offheap metrics for cache
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-37>
ignite-59-remove-filters
Support lock, lockAll
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-59> ignite-714
Need to implement fail-fast node failure detection
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-714> ignite-96 Need To remove
all extra methods from cache entry according to JCache spec
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-96>

[2]
ignite-1.0.0-RC3 ignite-1.2.0-incubating-rc3 ignite-1.3.3
ignite-1.3.3-cpp ignite-1.3.3-p7
ignite-1.3.3-sslbench ignite-1.4 ignite-1.4-slow-server-debug
ignite-1.4.1 ignite-1.4.1-p1
ignite-aop-test ignite-client-bench ignite-fake-branch ignite-force-keys
ignite-h2 ignite-kerberos ignite-mvcc-opt ignite-perftest
ignite-rat-broken ignite-slow-rebal
ignite-split-cache-ts ignite-sprint-3 ignite-sprint-3-world-p1 ignite-sprint-4
ignite-sprint-4-1.0.5-7.0.5 ignite-sprint-4-1.0.6-7.0.6
ignite-sprint-4-1.0.7-7.0.7
ignite-sprint-4-7.0.5-debug ignite-sprint-5 ignite-sprint-6 ignite-support804
[ErrorCollection{status=404, errors={}, errorMessages=[Issue Does Not
Exist]}] ignite-user-req ignite-yardstick-client ignite-yardstick-client-2

-- Artem --