ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Web Console - Loading metadata from MySQL
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 16:36:49 GMT
On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznetsov@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Prachi,
>
> If this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1761
>
> Is the same as you propose?

Yes, looks like the same thing :-)

> P.S.
>  Did you managed to load metadata from your MySQL database?

I did. But when I try to select the table and load the metadata, I get the
following message -
 "Some tables have no primary key.
You will need to configure key type and key fields for such tables after
load complete."
Even though I have a primary key specified in my table. Am I missing
something?

Thanks,
-P