ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject web console question
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:29:07 GMT
I have a question on XML generation in the Ignite web console (we have had
it deployed on GridGain server for a while):

https://console.gridgain.com

On the summary page, we can save client and server XML files. After I save
either one, I get a mini-zip files with all the generated domain model and
XML configuration. Now, this XML configuration includes only client or
server, but not both.

I think it’s a big usability issue. Ideally, we should generate both,
client and server XML configurations (or code snippets) and have one
download.

Also, on a slightly different node, near cache configuration does not get
included into the generated XML file. I think it is a bug.

Thoughts?

D.