ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: query configuration design
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 10:10:58 GMT
On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 2:56 AM, Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vladykin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dmitriy,
>
> May be it makes sense to put the final design on the main page from
> comments?

Good point. I have added a page for the final query entity design here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Final+Query+Entity+Design

I think Alexey K. should add the final persistence configuration design in
the similar nation.

Also, I am calling it final, because it is a result of a lengthy discussion
on Wiki. However, before 1.5 is out, we are going to be able to change it.
If you have any comments, please add them on the Wiki.