ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [Ignite-429] facing problem with node startup
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:56:03 GMT
Chandresh,

Just in case if you have any questions in regards to MqttStreamer tests
I think you can ask Raul for guidance.
*Raul*, don't you mind to help Chandresh with tests if it's required?

When all the tests (including the new one) are green create a
pull-request and someone from the community will review your changes
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request

Thanks for contribution and patience :)

--
Denis