ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: (nearly) Constant portable object field lookup.
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:11:18 GMT
Vladimir,

Didn't have much time for review, will revisit your design proposal a
bit later.

However, have one comment for now. In your algo you're planning to use
some relative offsets.
Do you take into account that a field, that may be of portable type is
well, can be detached from its object. See PortableObjectImp.detach()
method.
Won't this detaching break the offsets and the whole logic that is based
on them?

--
Denis