ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: New 'Deployment tasks' article on readme.io
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:08:47 GMT
Dmitriy, I think it should stay under "Compute Grid" block because
Deployment SPI have the meaning only for ComputeTasks.

Yakov, yes, Valentine has reviewed the jira and changed page name on:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/deployment-spi. I will fix your
comments and will update the jira.

Thanks for comments!

-- Artem --