ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chandresh pancholi <chandreshpancholi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone faced this issue while writing unit tests. Please help
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 12:34:21 GMT
Forking it from github. will update the thread once push the changes.

Thanks

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 5:45 PM, chandresh pancholi <
chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:

> While doing git push i am getting Auth error. Its not accepting git-hub
> profile.
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Artem Shutak <ashutak@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chandresh,
>>
>> It looks like for me you have different log4j versions at your classpath.
>> How do you build your project? Did you copy-paste log4j jars by yourself?
>>
>> It would be nice, if you commit and push a current state of your project
>> at
>> your fork on github and point out on your fork, branch at fork and test
>> which you run. It will keep a lot of time.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -- Artem --
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:21 PM, chandresh pancholi <
>> chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I am implementing ignite-storm feature. log4j version is my project
>> > version.
>> >
>> > <dependency>
>> >     <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
>> >     <artifactId>ignite-log4j</artifactId>
>> >     <version>${project.version}</version>
>> > </dependency>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Gianfranco Murador <
>> > murador.gianfranco@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > > Hi chandresh,
>> > >  What are you trying to achieve? It seems you have not set an
>> appropriate
>> > > dependencies in your project .What version of log4j are you using?
>> > > Regards, Gianfranco
>> > >
>> > > 2015-09-15 12:54 GMT+02:00 chandresh pancholi <
>> > > chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com>:
>> > >
>> > > > Hi Igniters,
>> > > >
>> > > > I am facing this issue and i guess i am missing some dependency.
>> > > > Please help!!
>> > > > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: *Exception in constructor:
>> > > > testStormStreamer (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> > > > org.apache.log4j.Category.getParent()Lorg/apache/log4j/Category*;
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.addConsoleAppenderIfNeeded(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:325)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:136)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:117)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.GridAbstractTest.<init>(GridAbstractTest.java:185)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest.<init>(GridCommonAbstractTest.java:106)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.<init>(StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java:14)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> > Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> > > > at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
>> > > > at junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:63)
>> > > > at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:310)
>> > > > at
>> junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestsFromTestCase(TestSuite.java:153)
>> > > > at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:132)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.suite(IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.java:14)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> > > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(SuiteMethod.java:35)
>> > > > at
>> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> > > > at
>> > >
>> org.junit.internal.requests.ClassRequest.getRunner(ClassRequest.java:26)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:41)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
>> > > > at
>> > >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> > > > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>> > > > at
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
>> > > > )
>> > > > junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
>> > > > testStormStreamer (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> > > > org.apache.log4j.Category.getParent()Lorg/apache/log4j/Category;
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.addConsoleAppenderIfNeeded(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:325)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:136)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:117)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.GridAbstractTest.<init>(GridAbstractTest.java:185)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest.<init>(GridCommonAbstractTest.java:106)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.<init>(StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java:14)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>> > Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>> > > > at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.suite(IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.java:14)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(SuiteMethod.java:35)
>> > > > at
>> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
>> > > > at
>> > >
>> org.junit.internal.requests.ClassRequest.getRunner(ClassRequest.java:26)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:41)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
>> > > > at
>> > >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>> > > > at
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
>> > > > )
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:84)
>> > > > at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:78)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
>> > > > at
>> > >
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
>> > > > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>> > > > at
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>> > > > at
>> com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > Process finished with exit code 255
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > --
>> > > > Chandresh Pancholi
>> > > > Senior Software Engineer
>> > > > Flipkart.com
>> > > > Email-id:chandresh.pancholi@flipkart.com
>> > > > Contact:08951803660
>> > > >
>> > >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Chandresh Pancholi
>> > Senior Software Engineer
>> > Flipkart.com
>> > Email-id:chandresh.pancholi@flipkart.com
>> > Contact:08951803660
>> >
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Chandresh Pancholi
> Senior Software Engineer
> Flipkart.com
> Email-id:chandresh.pancholi@flipkart.com
> Contact:08951803660
>



-- 
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer
Flipkart.com
Email-id:chandresh.pancholi@flipkart.com
Contact:08951803660

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message