ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Kozlov <skoz...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: LGPL in 1.4 examples
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 06:06:38 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 4:10 AM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
wrote:

> Igniters,
>
> I just downloaded the ignite 1.4 zip from the website and the example
> project does not build for me out of the box.
>
> The reason is that LGPL dependencies are not included into the POM file.
> This is a serious usability issue. Am I doing something wrong?
>
> D.

I confirm that build from fabric binary package is failed:

[INFO]
[INFO] Building ignite-examples 1.4.0
[INFO]
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.ignite:ignite-hibernate:jar:1.4.0 is
missing, no dependency information available
[WARNING] The POM for org.apache.ignite:ignite-schedule:jar:1.4.0 is
missing, no dependency information available

--
Sergey Kozlov