ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.5 plans
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:11:44 GMT
I'd like to add several things.
1) It looks like fix for IBM JVM will brake backward compatibility because
the problem is caused by missing serialVersionId, right?
2) HP-UX users are also concerned, see last comments in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1493 I think we must adress
Unsafe refactoring in this release as well.