ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ignite 1.4 status
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:09:16 GMT
Guys,

I want to update release status.

Testing has revealed some cache issues which should be fixed with the
release. Moreover, it turned out that these issues block vert.x release.
So, if we fix them we can consider including vert.x into 1.4 release. Which
is good I think.

I think that Alex Goncharuk is the best person who can look into vert.x
issues. Alex, please first of all pay attention to IGNITE-1171 - Getting
affinity for topology version earlier than affinity is calculated - Test
reproducing the issue has been added to ignite1.4. Alex please let us know
if this can be fixed.

These issues are on Semyon Boikov:

IGNITE-973 Failed to get value for key: 13791. at
o.a.i.i.processors.query.h2.opt.GridH2AbstractKeyValueRow.getValue(GridH2AbstractKeyValueRow.java:223)
- We need more time to finish with this. Some race in swap is still there.
IGNITE-1452 OptimizedMarshaller.unmarshal hangs in
IgniteCacheQueryNodeRestartSelfTest2 - Need to check TC and merge.

Rest of tickets are vert.x related. Here is the link -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ignite-1.4%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20closed%20ORDER%20BY%20assignee%20ASC%2C%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Andrey Gura, please provide as much information as you can for the rest of
vert.x tickets.

Thanks!

--Yakov