ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: version names
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:11:33 GMT
I am ok with jira version renaming.

However, tag name "ignite-1.4.0-rc1" was created automatically, and
changing this will lead to lots of changes inside. We leave this as is.
Correct?

Tags like "1.3.3-p3" should be just removed. They were committed to apache
git by mistake. Anton V., can you please look why did that happen?

Raul, as far as ignite-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT-rc1 - I don't have it after running
"git fetch --tags". This seems to be your local tag. Anyone has ideas how
it could appear?

--Yakov