ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yakov Zhdanov <yzhda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New 'Deployment tasks' article on readme.io
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:54:55 GMT
I am looking at this page -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/deployment-spi. Correct?

Good job! However, I have minor comments:

1. SPI parameters explanations and code example should be before scanners
(scanner is SPI config as well, just more detailed info)
2. code example should include all scanners + add spring configuration
example
3.
>> quot
Http Uri Example
The following example will scan ignite/deployment folder on site
www.mysite.com using authentication 'username:password' every '10000'
milliseconds.
http://username:password;freq=10000@www.mysite.com:110/ignite/deployment
>>/quot

I thought this scanner will download the page served by a server and
mysite.com:110 (that will be default page), parse it and download and
deploy all GAR files specified by href attributes of <a> elements on the
page. Please correct your content if you agree.

Thanks!

--Yakov