ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: vert.x integration
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:35:57 GMT
Guys,

I'd run all Vert.x cluster manager tests (not only HA tests) with Ignite
from ignite-1.4 branch and found that tests randomly hang on partition
rebalancing. I think that this issue didn't reproduce with ignite-1.4
branch.

The problem is cluster manager implementation uses
Ignite.getOrCreateCache() method for caches creation. If implementation
uses Ignite.cache() method then all test pass successfully. But we can't
use this method because user can create any cache at runtime, so we must
start caches dynamically.

There is not ticket about preloading hanging. But
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1171 is very close to it. So I
think that this ticket is most important blocker including the fact that it
does not allow to reproduce
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1135 .

--
Andrey Gura