ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <murador.gianfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After setting streamer and ignite,getting NULL
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:10:33 GMT
Chan,
 I can run the test succefully, but sometimes I get this error:
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Failed to add
node to topology because remote node is configured to use loopback address,
but local node is not (consider changing 'localAddress' configuration
parameter).

can you send the log file?
Regards, Gianfranco

chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com>:

> Gian,
> Its still giving "Ouch! Argument cannot be null: streamer"
>
> On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Gianfranco Murador <
> murador.gianfranco@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Chan,
> >  I've fixed some issue, please take a look here:
> >

> https://github.com/murador/ignite/blob/IGNITE-429/modules/storm/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/stream/storm/StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java

> > chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com
> > >:
> >
> > > Gian,
> > >
> > > I have followed instructions given by you. I instantiate
> > IgniteDateStreamer
> > > and ignite in prepare() method of bolt. but getting "*Cache doesn't
> > > exist*".
> > >
> > > Code snippet from stormStreamer class in prepare() method
> > >
> > > StormStreamer<String, String, String> stormStreamer = null;
> > >
> > > Ignite ignite = Ignition.start();
> > >
> > > System.out.println(" ignite ====== "+ignite.toString());
> > >
> > > try(IgniteDataStreamer<String, String> stmr =
> > > ignite.dataStreamer("cache-0")) {
> > >
> > >     stormStreamer = new StormStreamer<>();
> > >
> > >     IgniteCache<String, String> cache = ignite.cache("cache-0");
> > >
> > >     stmr.allowOverwrite(true);
> > >
> > >     /*  Set ignite instance */
> > >     stormStreamer.setIgnite(ignite);
> > >
> > >     /* Set streamer instance */
> > >     stormStreamer.setStreamer(stmr);
> > >
> > >     /* set thread count */
> > >     setThreads(5);
> > >
> > > }
> > >

> > > On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Anton Vinogradov <
> > > avinogradov@gridgain.com>

> > persists.
> > of
> > cache.