ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <murador.gianfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After setting streamer and ignite,getting NULL
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 07:55:48 GMT
Chandresh,
I will launch the unit test later this week , if the problem persists. I
think that you should instantiate Ignite through the start() method of
Ignition class
and retrieve the Ignite cache specifying a name for the default cache. You
should provide a name also for data streamer, not passing null.
Could you do this and run again the unit test ?
Thank you,
Regards,
 Gianfranco

>:

> Anton,
>
> Clone this repo https://github.com/chandresh-pancholi/ignite and run this
> class
>
> https://github.com/chandresh-pancholi/ignite/blob/master/modules/storm/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/stream/storm/IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.java
>
> You will get the Error saying "Oouch,Argument is Null" for getStreamer().
>
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:46 PM, Anton Vinogradov <
> avinogradov@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Chandresh,
> > I'm trying to analize problem.
> > Could you please provide more details and explain step-by-step how can I
> > reproduce problem?
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:06 PM, chandresh pancholi <
> > chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Not yet.
> > > Still doing brainstorming why StormStreamer object is getting NULLL
> > > in-spite setting up ignite and streamer instances.

> > > goes

> > lalitj.dev@gmail.com

> https://github.com/sylentprayer/ignite/blob/ignite-530/modules/twitter/src/test/java/org/apache/ignite/stream/twitter/IgniteTwitterStreamerTestSuite.java

I am