ignite-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gianfranco Murador <murador.gianfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone faced this issue while writing unit tests. Please help
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:06:06 GMT
Hi chandresh,
 What are you trying to achieve? It seems you have not set an appropriate
dependencies in your project .What version of log4j are you using?
Regards, Gianfranco

2015-09-15 12:54 GMT+02:00 chandresh pancholi <
chandreshpancholi007@gmail.com>:

> Hi Igniters,
>
> I am facing this issue and i guess i am missing some dependency.
> Please help!!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: *Exception in constructor:
> testStormStreamer (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.log4j.Category.getParent()Lorg/apache/log4j/Category*;
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.addConsoleAppenderIfNeeded(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:325)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:136)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:117)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.GridAbstractTest.<init>(GridAbstractTest.java:185)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest.<init>(GridCommonAbstractTest.java:106)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.<init>(StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java:14)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
> at junit.framework.TestSuite.createTest(TestSuite.java:63)
> at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestMethod(TestSuite.java:310)
> at junit.framework.TestSuite.addTestsFromTestCase(TestSuite.java:153)
> at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:132)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.suite(IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.java:14)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(SuiteMethod.java:35)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
> at
>
> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
> at
>
> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
> at org.junit.internal.requests.ClassRequest.getRunner(ClassRequest.java:26)
> at
>
> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:41)
> at
>
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
> )
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Exception in constructor:
> testStormStreamer (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.log4j.Category.getParent()Lorg/apache/log4j/Category;
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.addConsoleAppenderIfNeeded(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:325)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:136)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.logger.GridTestLog4jLogger.<init>(GridTestLog4jLogger.java:117)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.GridAbstractTest.<init>(GridAbstractTest.java:185)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.testframework.junits.common.GridCommonAbstractTest.<init>(GridCommonAbstractTest.java:106)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.<init>(StormIgniteStreamerSelfTest.java:14)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
> at
>
> org.apache.ignite.stream.storm.IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.suite(IgniteStormStreamerSelfTestSuite.java:14)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.testFromSuiteMethod(SuiteMethod.java:35)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.SuiteMethod.<init>(SuiteMethod.java:24)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.builders.SuiteMethodBuilder.runnerForClass(SuiteMethodBuilder.java:11)
> at
>
> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.builders.AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.runnerForClass(AllDefaultPossibilitiesBuilder.java:26)
> at
>
> org.junit.runners.model.RunnerBuilder.safeRunnerForClass(RunnerBuilder.java:59)
> at org.junit.internal.requests.ClassRequest.getRunner(ClassRequest.java:26)
> at
>
> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:41)
> at
>
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
> )
> at
>
> org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:84)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> at
>
> com.intellij.junit4.JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.startRunnerWithArgs(JUnit4IdeaTestRunner.java:78)
> at
>
> com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.prepareStreamsAndStart(JUnitStarter.java:212)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.junit.JUnitStarter.main(JUnitStarter.java:68)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:140)
>
>
> Process finished with exit code 255
>
>
> --
> Chandresh Pancholi
> Senior Software Engineer
> Flipkart.com
> Email-id:chandresh.pancholi@flipkart.com
> Contact:08951803660
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message