ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Gianfranco Murador <mura...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 1.5 plans
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:55:54 GMT
Yakov,
So I guess that integration should only affect the way JBPM interacts with
Ignite ?
I think that a module dedicated to ignite could provide APIs more advanced
than simple get and put on a grid. Infinispan already provides a second
level cache Ignite does, but that does not mean that
Ignite does not have to provide similar feature.
Interacting JBPM with a  dedicated  module of ignite we could do processing
on the workflow instance in advanced mode, exploiting the near cache in a
distributed environment.
Maybe the module might not be ready for the release of version 1.5.
Ultimately, who knows better than you that Ignite is more advanced than
Infinspan ?

--
Gianfranco Murador
Igniter and Software Engineer.