ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite 1.4 status
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:22:03 GMT
Yakov,

I have found another issue which I think is critical to be fixed in the 1.4
release. The ticket was closed, but it turned out that the fix was
incomplete: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1239 I reopened
the ticket.

As for the other tickets, I closed/moved most of my tickets, there are 2
left that are critical: 1400 and 1482, I am waiting for CI to finish build.