ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignite 1.4 status
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:05:23 GMT
Andrey,

I tried to check out the Vert.x integration by myself and ran the test - it
passed for me. I saw some sporadic printouts from Vert.x that threads are
being blocked for a longer time than allowed, however I did not see the
exception you mentioned in IGNITE-1534. I also tried to add a separate unit
test for this case, it also passes. So it would be great if you managed to
reproduce this in a standalone test.