ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-708
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 00:57:53 GMT
As far as I understood Yakov's point, even this message indicating that no
change happened is redundant because we have message delivery guarantees on
communication level and no messages can be lost. If a node is waiting for a
message and receives a message indicating that no change had happened, I am
not even sure how this node should react: it means that the message with an
important update somehow was not received (a bug in the code?) and the next
message indicates that no updates after the lost message were made.