ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello!! Apache Ignite Dev
Date Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:13:21 GMT
Lalit,

You have to become a committer to get commit rights on Ignite repository,
currently you should develop in you own clone and submit patch or pull
request
as described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project committers will review it and provide feedback. When your
contribution will
pass the review and all the needed documentation will be added, one of
committers
will merge it into Apache Ignite repo.

I think `Start Developing` section on Apache Ignite website is a bit
misleading,
we should provide link above there instead of current instructions.

Sergi

> Thanks.
>
> How to get GIT login credentials to commit module. I am pointing to GIT
> repo mentioned here
> http://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute
>
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org>
> wrote: