ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryProcessor and CacheProcessor start order
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 19:47:58 GMT
Did you try that fix, Semyon?

I just think that switching start order may be not the safest solution,
because it seems that the same error potentially can happen even
for Cache.destroy.

The correct solution should be to wait until all the queries currently
running for this cache will end before actually stopping the cache.

Thoughts?

Sergi