ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Sergi Vladykin <sergi.vlady...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when removing SQL indexes during node stop
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:22:42 GMT
Dmitriy,

You should provide more details when you create issues in Jira.
Your setup is unclear (there are 2 or 3 nodes? of what roles?), which node
produced the exception unclear as well,
what happened after that (something hung or something went wrong or you
just dislike this exception printout?)...

It is not the first time I see badly described tickets like this one.
May be we need a guide or checklist on Wiki on how to create issues in Jira
which everyone in the
community should follow?

Sergi