ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hello!
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 04:45:54 GMT
Hi Sudhanshu,

Welcome to the Ignite community!

You can find all the project-related resources here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html

Additionally, you should take a look at the instructions on how to
contribute here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html

Some instructions on how to build the projects can be found in the
DEVNOTES.txt file directly under the GIT root:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ignite.git;a=tree

If you have any questions, please send them here.

Once you have picked a ticket to work on, please let us know on the DEV
list and I will add you as a contributor in Jira.

Thanks,
D.