ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sergey Evdokimov Tickets
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 09:00:42 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Gianfranco Murador <murador@apache.org>
wrote:

> Some ticket seem resolved , but the state has been left "open" . I like to
> work on  IGNITE-417 and IGNITE-888 with the right help from community;

Gianfranco, I am not sure IGNITE-888 is a valid ticket. I personally do
knot know what it means. Looks like Sergey E. was the one who filed the
ticket. Does anyone know what this ticket is about?

As far as IGNITE-417, I think this ticket might be valid, although there is
no reproducible test. I would start from trying to reproduce it in a test
(it might be that it has been fixed already in 1.4, in which case we should
close the ticket)

D.