ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Download page on the Ignite website
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 23:09:36 GMT
Brane,

I have fixed it. The reason it was pointing to the apache repo is because
the download mirrors were broken for several days during the graduation
upgrade, and while the INFRA issues were resolved, we had to redirect the
downloads to the main repo.

Another weird issue I noticed now is that there are only 2 mirrors listed.
Is this the way it is supposed to be now?

D.