ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Portable objects
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:45:56 GMT
To be more specific public Portable API is located in the following
packages:
- org.apache.ignite.marshaller.portable package (contains
PortableMarshaller only);
- org.apache.ignite.portable package (PortableObject, PortableBuilder,
PortableMetadata, etc.);
- IgnitePortables interface is placed into org.apache.ignite;

New methods are added to some existed public interfaces:
- Ignite.portables() - returns reference to IgnitePortables interface impl;
- IgniteCache.withKeepPortable() - returns cache instance with
'keepPortable' flag enabled;
- CacheConfiguration.isKeepPortableInStore()/setKeepPortableInStore() -
controls 'keepPortableInStore' flag.

Portable API examples should be merged shortly to 1.4 branch.

--
Denis