ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: visor-console compilation error
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:44:31 GMT
Some research around has confirmed that this is indeed a scala problem: the
damn thing doesn't work properly with encrypted disks. Well, yet another
reason not to use that language until they find a way to write a decent
compiler. Looks like my original feeling that it is a tech from 1983 was right ;)

Cos