ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ognen Duzlevski <ognen.duzlev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading a version of a cluster
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 19:20:48 GMT
This is a major issue, IMHO. What I have done is set up a cache store link
to elastic and every record written to Ignite goes to elastic too. When I
upgrade a cluster to a new version I read everything back into the new
cache.

There is not simple way to approach this when you are dealing with caches,
I think....