ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Artem Shutak <ashu...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: TeamCity build on master
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:15:07 GMT
Auto triggering of TC builds for new patches was broken (it's a reason why
we stopped getting CI builds comments in jira).

I've filed ticket on it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1194.
I've already started working on the issue.

By the way, there is a possibility to trigger builds for special jira when
auto triggering is broken. Just use
http://204.14.53.152/viewType.html?buildTypeId=Ignite_RunAllTestBuilds
(with set 'Jira number'). It will add the same CI builds comments in jira
issue.

-- Artem --