ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Ivanov <nivano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ and .NET
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 01:42:43 GMT
I'm already grinning from ear to ear so release should go as planned :-))
Awesome news for sure.

As a side historical note: Dmitriy (Setrakyan) and I worked on our 1st
cross-platform (Java/.NET) in-memory middleware back in 2001-2002. Back
almost 15 years ago we saw a clear need for Java and MSFT-world to be able
to work together on in-memory computing middleware. It's immensely
gratifying that ASF gets a in-memory computing software (as part of Apache
Ignite) that delivers on that idea.
--
Nikita Ivanov