ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Ignite Web Control Center alpha version
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 07:48:54 GMT
Hi!

I would like to share first alpha version of Ignite Web Control Center.
http://104.197.2.239/

You could register with any e-mail and play a bit with this web application.

What is already working:
1) Clusters configuration.
2) Cache type metadata configuration (manual mode).
3) Caches configuration.
4) Generation of XML / java code for cluster configuration.

Will be added in two weeks (and I think officially released shortly after
that):
1) Load cache type metadata from user RDBMS.
2) SQL queries.

All code is in ignite-843 branch.
All issues are sub-tasks of IGNITE-843:

Please, try it and give me a feedback here and as comments to corresponding
issues.

Thanks.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov