ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQL Query Docs Updated
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:19:36 GMT
Ken,

We have documentation for store.

See: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/persistent-store
And: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/automatic-persistence

Also take a look for example: examples\schema-import\README.txt

There several bugs found with JdbcPojoStoreFactory and it seems for me that
issue you opened is the same as

Andey Gura is working on it and AFAIK he should submit pull request in a
couple of days.

I hope in next release you can work with jdbc store and queries.

Also about XML - it is not mandatory, you can configure ALL by code.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems