ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: SQL Query Docs Updated
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:59:34 GMT
Sergi, I like new docs.

Couple of thought:
 1. How about to add some info what will happened in case of multiple
parallel query executions from different threads? What is recommended way
to do it?
 2. What will happened in case when one thread modify cache
(put/update/remove) and another thread run SQL query?
 3. What about paging for large queries? getAll() is not possible. I think
a some idiomatic code sample could be very useful.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems