ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Web Control Center alpha version
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 10:38:53 GMT
Nikita,

I've implemented first version of password reset.
Click "Login" -> "Forgot password" -> enter email.
And you will receive e-mail with password reset token.

I will rework this to URL + reset token a bit later.

For now you will need to copy reset token from letter and paste into reset
dialog.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems