ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Kulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory usability
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2015 00:40:12 GMT
Igniters,

I'm looking at CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory and have a couple of questions:

   - We have a dataSource property there, but it's transient, so it's
   always null on remote nodes. I understand that data source should not be
   serialized. But why do we have it in the factory then?
   - We allow to set JdbcDialect, but it's not Serializable as well (why,
   BTW?). Moreover, there is a test that checks that we can't use H2Dialect in
   this factory. I'm confused, really :)

I also don't like that app context is not transient. I'm almost sure there
are scenarios when it's injected on remote node and then serialized.

Can anyone comment?

-Val