ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-708
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:58:07 GMT
Gianfranco,

What do you mean by 'local cache' here?

If you are talking about the local partition map, I do not think we have
such a method. The background exchange that is described in the ticket is
handled in controlled by the ResendTimeoutObject inner class in
GridCachePartitionExchangeManager. I cannot recall any cases when this
exchange would be needed from the top of my head, but it looks like you
need to do some investigation and code digging to check whether the
background exchange can be indeed safely removed :)