ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Documentation by contributors
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 18:07:00 GMT
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:

> Just as a friendly reminder: readme.io hosting still opens us to the
> issue we've been
> discussing at length. Namely - the source of the documentation isn't
> hosted on
> the Apache premises. I remember there were some conversations with
> readme.io
> folks to add some extras for the imports or something like that. Were there
> any follow-ups on that front?

Cos, good point. I was actually going to start a thread about this.
Readme.io actually is replicated in GitHub with by-directional integration
here:

https://github.com/apacheignite/documentation

The only thing we need is to move this repository to Apache, with Readme
application having access to it. If there are no objections, I will start a
discussion with INFRA on this. Let me know your thoughts.